We reduced the blank weight, improved the guides material and added a new incredible nano layered carbon fiber, the buckypaper. You can count on each Airrus COMATRIX 2.5 buckypaper section. This indestructible and exclusive military grade material (built in U.S.A) is a nano membrane capable to strengthen the backbone of the rod allowing a powerful hook setting without dispersing any energy, to amplify the vibrations, to reduce the tip oscillations after each cast. Because we don’t produce fishing rods thinking of amateurs bass anglers.
We removed completely the fore-grip and replaced the usual nylon hood with a extra light custom aluminum hood to reduce weight and to transmit more vibrations. We added the most efficient micro-guide system in the world, the Ken Whiting's Airrus Microguide System.
Airrus bass fishing rods invite you to go bass fishing all day with little or no fatigue. I am certainly impressed with the Co Matrix 2.5 Nano layered carbon fiber (the Buckypaper) fishing rod. Just ask our pro staffer Troy Anderson who fishes these rods on the Tournament Circuit and a 2012 Forest Wood Cup Qualifier.
6 different action rods to choose from:
- CX25S671M-6’7″ Spinning Rod , Medium power Rod , Fast action tip, 1/8 – 3/8oz ,4-10 lbs line
- CX25S701MH 7’0″ Spinning rod, Medium Heavy power Rod , Fast action tip , 1/8 – 5/8 oz , 8 – 14 lbs line.
- CX25C681MH 6’8″ Casting Rod, Medium Heavy power Rod , Extra Fast action tip, 3/8 – 3/4 oz, 8 – 14 lbs line.
- CX25C701M- 7’0″ Casting Rod, Medium power Rod, Medium fast action tip, 3/16 – 58oz , 8 – 16lbs line.
- CX25C701H 7’0″ Casting Rod, Heavy power Rod, Extra fast action tip , 1/4 – 1 oz , 6 – 18lbs line.
- Cx25C761XH 7’6″ Casting Rod, Extra Heavy power Rod, Fast action tip , 5/8 – 3 1/2 oz , 12 – 40 lbs line.
- CoMATRIX 2.5 pro series 179.99 All rods are subject to additional freight charges ,
- Learn More at Airrus Rods
ICAST BEST OF SHOW/FRESHWATER ROD 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2006. TackleTour Editor’s choice Award 2003 -2005 Field and Stream “Rod of the Year” 2004 OUTDOOR LIFE “BEST CASTING ROD”2003 2007 BASSMASTER CLASSIC CHAMPION with Boyd Duckett THE FIRST FIHING ROD BRAND TO INTRODUCE FILAMENT WOUND (2002) + SPECTRA (2003) THE FIRST FISHING ROD BRAND TO INTRODUCE NANOTECHNOLOGY IN THE FISHING ROD INDUSTRY (2005) THE FIRST FISHING ROD BRAND TO INTROUDCE MEGAPHONE HANDLE (2005 /2006 ) WITH S2 GLASS THE FIRST FISIHNG ROD BRAND TO INTRUDUCE BUCKYPAPER TECHNOLOGY (2011) THE FIRST FISHING ROD BRAND TO INTRODUCE LOW FRICTION MICROGUIDES (2011)
PRO series rod by AIRrus Rods is the CoMATRIX 2.5 pro series, radial matrix uses radial carbon fiber rod type construction to make a more regular action to the rods, the filament wound is used to create a more tip action rods. The filament wound bass fishing rod are heavier rods even if you don’t feel the difference because of the good balance.
We all know how light carbon fiber is and how strong a carbon fiber rods are with that said you will love the concept AIRrus rods has brought to the table with the CoMatrix 2.5 carbon fiber rod interwoven with modulus to create a fantastic bass fishing rod.
They have improved the upon the ICAST winner 2004 by adding a layer of Carbon fiber to the bass fishing rod. This carbon fiber rod uses a technique that allows AIRrus rods lighten up the rod and increase the Sensitivity, AIRrus rods also improved on the guides creating a new Micro guide system that for long accurate cast not common in a bass fishing rod today.
All rods are subject to additional freight charges.<.b>